T. R. Miles, Technical Consultants, Inc.
|Hay Dryers and Compactors
||Co-firing Straw With Coal
||Biomass Fuel, Burner Systems
||Melter, Gasifier Feeders
||Dust Collection, Compaction
We assist the development, design and installation of:
Agricultural and Industrial Systems for Materials Handling, Air Quality and Biomass Energy
- Biofilters for VOC's, vapors, mists
Bioreaction Industries, Inc.
- Fuel, seed and feed bins, conveyors and controls
- Advanced systems for currency disposal, conveyors, dust collectors, compactors.
- Straw Utilization: Agricultural Fiber
Association, Inc., Fiber Futures and
CharitonValley Biomass Project co-firing straw with coal.
- Systems for co-firing wood and agricultural residues with coal:
Iowa, Arizona, New
- Hay Dryers and Compactors for Export markets.
Dalzeil Enterprises, Cremona, Alberta, Canada.
- Portable Sawmill for Domestic and International use.
Mighty Mite International,
- Fuel and feeding systems for pulp and paper industries:
US, Canada, Thailand.
- Oregon Task Force on Tire Recycling
Biomass and Bioenergy
Renewable energy from biomass and wastes
- Gasifier, Boiler and Melter Feed Systems, burners, flares, fuel preparation,
BFC Gas and Electric, IA, Community Power Corporation, Dynamotive Energy, CAN, Pioneer/Carbon
Energy Technology, IA, Future Energy
Resources, GA, GE Energy and Environmental Research, CA, USDOE Albany
Research Center, OR, Integrated
Environmental Technologies, WA, Alaska Energy Authority, Biomass Energy Resource Center (Vermont), Connecticut Clean Energy Fund
- Alkali Deposits in Biomass
Power Plants investigation for industry and USDOE/NREL.
- Use of poultry litter, crop residues and industries wastes for fuels, fibers
and feedstocks for chemicals.
Regional Biomass Program; Cape Fear, RC&D, North Carolina;
BEST Project, hog manure and turkey litter in North Carolina;
Integrated Poultry and Electric Power (IPEP), Alabama with BR Bock & Associates
- Mobile Field Sanitizer to remove disease and residues, OR
Discussion Lists, created with the Renewable Energy Policy Project (REPP) for issues concerning biomass
conversion to energy. Created in 1994. Archives 1994-2011.
Libary of supporting content hosted on the web sites at Bioenergylists.org
- TR Miles hosted Biomass Energy Sites:
- T.R. Miles Presentations
International Trade and Development
American Trade Council of Oregon 1972-2003
- Willing Company, Japan and USA: paper tubes and
- Export Oregon: Oregon's International Trade Information Center 1994-2004
Project: Sustainable forestry and biomass energy in Siberia and the
Russian Far East, Winrock International/USAID
|Fuel Storage and Processing
||Gasifiers, Lo Btu Gas Burners
||Alkali Fuel Boiler Deposits
||Wood Dryer, Pellet Mill
T.R. Miles Technical Consultants Inc.
1470 SW Woodward Way
Portland, OR, USA 97225
Tel. 503-292-0107 Fax. 503-292-2919